world is yours Index du Forum
world is yours Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Nouveaux inscrits, n'oubliez pas de lire le règlement et de vérifier si vous l'avez bien respecter Wink
Wow Single Player Project Realmlist Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    world is yours Index du Forum -> [RPG] Centre-Ville -> Mairie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
penemarte

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 0,12

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Oct - 01:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Wow Single Player Project Realmlist Download Répondre en citant

Wow Single Player Project Realmlist Download > shorl.com/jugytrestovegru

Wow Single Player Project Realmlist Download

a326485f67
Cpu: AMD FX(tm)-6100 Core: 6 Total Memory: 16285Mb Yea, I have the same problem, but I can have max 21 bots Reply With Quote 23-06-13 #13 piskotahun View Profile View Forum Posts Gift Subscription Member MemberRank Jun 2011 Join Date HungaryLocation 54Posts Re: [Blizzlike]Single Player Project Real v2 (3.3.5a) after changed bot numbers, you must click on Reset bots in options menu Update 1 available Changelog: Server core and databases updated from repository - MangosR2 [mr2830] - ScriptDev2 [sd2mr0590] - PlayerbotAI [ai-0.32-5] - YTDB [428] Other changes: - 64 bit support - R2 AHBOT changed to Ike3's AHBOT For more information about changes, check each repository on Github. If all went well, you'll be able to log in to your server using the credentials: Username: Admin Password: admin You'll have GM capabilities. david1002, Apr 20, 2008 Share Apr 20, 2008 at 8:16 PM Joined: Nov 23, 2006 Posts: 6,703 Referrals: 15 Sythe Gold: 374 Location: Canada Blupig dick like a tree stump Setting up a WoW Server - Play SinglePlayer if you want! david1002 said: ↑ Hey, very good guide but when i change my realmlist to 127.0.0.1 And try to logon it says unable to validate game version, have you got any idea whats wrong? I have done all the steps that you have said to do in the guide so i have no idea. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc. Come chat with us in the forums about this post! WotLK Addon List The bots follow commands like follow, summon, food, etc and are from the MaNGOS-Bot project by ike3 and you can find some great documentation for getting started and controlling the bots. This helps make up for the bots being not quite as good as a real player although when I tested it I was so overbuffed I might as well have been playing retail! There may be some tweaks to fix that, or it might be based upon gear as I had a bit of fun adding BIS epics lol. 04-15-2013 #15 AlienCCL View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Articles Knight-Captain Reputation 27 Join Date Aug 2008 Location Russia Posts 440 Thanks G/R 0/0 CoreCoins 14 TradeFeedback 0 (0%) root , password : 123456 also i must tell to handler that you need to update your SQL bases , lot of quests and spawns and loot aint work correctly. Reply With Quote 22-06-13 #11 Navarh View Profile View Forum Posts Gift Subscription Registered MemberRank Apr 2012 Join Date UALocation 22Posts Re: [Blizzlike]Single Player Project Real v2 (3.3.5a) How to adjust 500 bots? At me max 166. For example if you enter a raid and want the bots to join you, simply type summon to make them come to you. Reply With Quote 07-31-201309:24 AM #10 d1ey0u Newbie Array Join Date Jul 2013 Posts 2 Mentioned 0 Post(s) Tagged 0 Thread(s) Rep Power 0 Reputation0 Originally Posted by Matt It is not the game itself, it is an repack.

After database update completed, close the server and copy all files from SPPRv2 folder to your Single Player Project Real v2 folder and overwrite everything. So is hamachi, what a really bad way to run a server online 0.0 they are so unprotected. 04-13-2013 #10 AlienCCL View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Articles Knight-Captain Reputation 27 Join Date Aug 2008 Location Russia Posts 440 Thanks G/R 0/0 CoreCoins 14 TradeFeedback 0 (0%) Originally Posted by sycantha How about some source code? how about getting some rep and posts to ask something before? Yes , I sit right now in front of the monitor in a cap with ear-flaps with a balalaika, a nested doll, vodka and a comrad Lenin. It'll say something like: Code: set realmlist ????.logon.worldofwarcraft.com Replace that with: Code: set realmlist 127.0.0.1 If you already have other instances Apache, IIS, or MySQL running, you will need to terminate them. You'll see a map extractor for both enUS and enGB. You can get the certain patch off of other sites. Reply With Quote MentaLBOT View Profile View Forum Posts Gift Subscription Visit Homepage Latest MMO Release Page 1 of 5 12345 Last Jump to page: Previous Thread Next Thread Advertisement .

flash game player download for androidabe mao pop download playerdifrnce mp3 player firmware downloaddownload jw player videos firefox plugintv player software free download pcdayz single player download freehow to download music player for pcflash player 8 free download macvlc player free download for android tabletnokia 7230 video player download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Oct - 01:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    world is yours Index du Forum -> [RPG] Centre-Ville -> Mairie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange